Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Apologies for disappearance

This is merely a quick hello that I still exist, and I have still been out enjoying a latte or two.

New job has taken over le life, and hence The F word has been on an extended holiday, i hope to your dismay.

Today however, I'm back with vengeance, and before you know it there will be some exciting things happening here. So watch this space.

In the mean time, I clearly have some work to do, and you have some cafes to attend.

One thing I have already learnt since starting my new job is that I may not be as wise as I thought when it comes to bragging about breakfast. There are plenty of places I am yet to see.

I have been gobsmacked at the amount of cafes my co-workers have been listing, and I'm ashamed to say i had no idea of their existence.

Not anymore.

Let's try to keep these updates regular, for all our sakes. We wouldn't want to get hungry now would we.

No comments:

Post a Comment