Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Flaws




Since moving out of home I have considered myself very lucky with the company I keep. So just when I began to think that the transition stage from one group of housemates to another was over... I find out the worst news possible.

My new 'roomies' are everything I could want them to be, minus one (incredibly significant) flaw-They don’t like tea.

Sad face. Breeza I miss you.

Night after night, I hope and pray they will accept my invitation to a midnight tea party. Alas, constant rejection.

I must admit, I am slightly confused... who doesn’t like tea? Are they aliens? What do they drink?

It is hot and it’s delicious- it is like a giant hug from your favourite teddy bear. It is the penultimate experience before the land of nod.

I will endeavour to change my housemates ways... but in the meantime, looks like I have to invite nanna dearest over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment