Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fashion

Boots. Boots. Boots.

The word is out thanks to the highly respected and class act that is Ke$ha. (Don't forget that dollar sign).

As her single titled 'Boots and boys' suggests; footwear is now the next best thing if not equal, to that of a male companion.

I might just have to agree and even argue that boots are better then men. You can walk all over boots and they wont say anything. Marital bliss.

"I wear em both so pretty as I walk in the city" Well Ke$ha I will walk in the city, in the country, I really don't care, as long as I have my boots.

While my recent relationship with D.CO boots has sent my bank balance into a spiraling state of depression, I thought it necessary to scope out some 'reasonably priced' companions.

Its lucky for me that Sportsgirl has brought quite a collection to the table at a very affordable price. I really have to buy those blinkers for when I next walk past a store.

I am an especially big fan of these ‘Tyler’ hiking boots, Don’t you think it is only fair that I should give my Achilles a break from the beloved heel and let my feet do some 'sole searching' in the form of a flat casual bootie? Hey, I'd rock these any day with a cute floral dress. For $149.95, why not?

When you think about it, your feet are probably the most overworked body part. Every day they are moving about getting you from place to place. It is only natural that you should reward them with appropriate attire. Doesn't matter if that involves chains, buckles, laces or leather. These 'boys' look great in anything.



No comments:

Post a Comment