Monday, March 29, 2010

Fashion


Funkis. 

You either funking love them or funking hate them.

I funking love them.

These Swedish clogs have been heaven sent for all the women in the world who choose to torture their feet every day in nine-inch heels.

Don’t get me wrong I love my heels, but it’s nice every once in a while to have a break.

From natural tan to lemon yellow, striking silver or rouge red, there is a different colour and style for almost every personality and outfit.

I am especially loving my natural t-bars with denim shorts. "Totes cute."

These shoes give an extremely flattering shape to the legs, and it’s for these reasons that Gorman has been sold out for months; they are literally walking out the door. I managed to pick mine up form Unique Shoes on Carlisle St in Balaclava, and for a reasonable $159.95, cost per wear is all you need to be convinced.

Funkis are perfect to wear at work because they are professional without a grueling heel. You could run a marathon in these shoes.

Unfortunately I have received a lot of criticism for these babies, and even a ban from wearing them around one particular work colleague.

If only they would try this slipper on. Cinderella wouldn’t know what hit her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment